The First Data™ FD300 terminal is an ideal solution for operations that need to keep track of sales from separate businesses housed at the same location.
Easy-to-follow prompts on the screen guide the initial setup. In just a few minutes, a merchant is ready to use the FD300 terminal to accept credit cards, as well as PIN and signature debit cards, Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards and gift cards.
The FD300 accepts virtually all payment options, including Visa®, MasterCard®, Diners Club®, American Express® and Discover®*.
The large, intuitive, color touch-screen interface is easy to understand, reducing training time and user errors. Transactions take just seconds through the Internet Protocol (IP) connectivity, with dial-up as a backup. It provides outstanding performance, reliability and security for high-volume, multi-user merchants.
Help your business:
- Separate transactions by business in multi-merchant locations
- Perform backend reporting that streamlines accounting for multi-merchant locations
- Complete transactions and generate receipts quickly
- Accept all major credit, debit and gift cards
- Improve customer service
- Lower training and maintenance requirements
- Adapt to future payment systems
Need Additional Products?
FD 100/ 200/ 300 POWER SUPPLY/PACK
6-Rolls Premium Terminal Paper FD 300
12-Rolls Premium Terminal Paper FD 300
24-Rolls Premium Terminal Paper FD 300
The WiFi terminal only supports WPA-PSK security modes with the TKIP Encryption mode. Your routers must support this configuration in order to use these terminals on your Wireless Lan.