Founded in 2003, Merchant Alliance, LLC (dba First Data Independent Sales Pacific Northwest (FDIS PNW)) is a First Data Independent Sale agent. We maintain an outstanding track record of bringing groundbreaking products, services and technology to market. Our experience and expertise have helped us remain at the forefront of the industry.
Merchant Alliance believes in the promise and value that businesses offer the marketplace. Through innovation and experience, Merchant Alliance helps guide these businesses in managing the opportunities and risks associated with establishing and expanding their payment processing capabilities. Merchant Alliance has one of the highest merchant approval rates in the industry, with most applications approved within two business days. In addition, our technological advances have effectively harnessed and exceeded the growing demands in the processing industry — allowing us to support nearly every vertical market with increasing and profitable business solutions.
Whether opening a new business or expanding an established one, we provide flexible and reliable products and services that enable merchants across the nation to accept nearly all types of electronic payments including:
- Most major credit cards: MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®, Diners Club®, Discover®Network, JCB®
- PIN-secured and signature debit
- Electronic benefits transfer (EBT)
- Gift cards, purchasing cards (levels II and III)
- TeleCheck® Warranty and TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® (ECA®) services
- Web-based, e-commerce transactions through the First Data Global Gateway and Authorize.net secure payment gateways — reliable and complete online payment solutions